We bring the Jeep – Back to Life, Classic Jeep Restoration
Welcome to India Jeeps, we specialize in restoring Ford, Willys, JONGA “Jeep” vehicles.
India Jeeps started as a passion, that grew into an obsession. Growing up in and around Jeeps, seemed a natural fit for my talents and mechanical skills to restore and renew something that I have always loved.
- Ford GPW 1944 – 6 volts, 4 x 4, left hand drive (petrol) – Olive Green
- Willy CJ3B 1956 and 1958 – 6/12 volts, 4 x 4, left hand drive (Petrol) – Black with Gold Visor & White with Red Visor
- Jonga Nissan P60, 3956 CC Petrol, 1963 design / technology 4 x 4, right hand drive, original Indian Army issue – Green
- Royal Enfield Motor Cycle – 1966, the last model (year) the Royal Enfield motor cycle was manufactured in England, before the Royal Enfield production was shifted to Chennai, (Madras) India – Burgundy
- 1942 Willys MB – 6 volts, 4 x 4, left hand drive (petrol) – original jeep
- 1960 Willys CJ3B – Extended Chassis -12 volts, 2 x 2, right hand drive (petrol), original modified.
- 1961 Ambassaor car – This is the first model of the Ambassador car, that came out after the Land Master car production was stopped in 1960 – Original
The Jeeps, Jonga and Bullet are available for inspection at Ranchi, Jharkhand.